Monday, November 27, 2006

Calico's Mystical Pumpkin Original Painting & Prints

Finally! I am very pleased to share this new painting with you! Yes, I know this painting should of been completed a loooooong time ago but I got a little bit....ok a lot behind. It was actually completed last week but my family and I have all been sick with horrible colds.
Soooooo I figured better late than never ;)

Click on the image to see the listing & close up pixs......


"Calico's Mystical Pumpkin"

16" x 12" Acrylic on Canvas, 2006


10 x 8 , 7 x 5 & 16 x 12 Art Prints of Calico's Mystical Pumpkin are available in my eBay store at Buy It Now Sale Prices & one 10" x 8" for 10 day auction........

Calico's Mystical Pumpkin on my Website


Just a little reminder...... in time for your Holiday Shopping....I am offering FREE Shipping on all Website Orders Over $50.00! This applies to everything for sale on my website, Prints, Originals, Notecards, Bookmarks, Buttons, Postcards. Ebay purchases are NOT eligible! This offer is running from November 9 - December 10, 2006 Only. The shipping will be removed automatically in the Paypal Shopping Cart for all orders OVER $50.00.
More details are on the Monthly Special page Click Here!


I hope that you like my new painting! I hope to start on my Christmas painting sometime soon! This cold has made getting anything done really hard :P I hope we are all well soon! I'm so sick of being sick!! :(

No comments: