Friday, November 10, 2006

Updates! Free Shipping Offer /

I have lots to share with you tonight! I'll start with the Monthly Special.....
Just in time for your Holiday Shopping....I am offering FREE Shipping on all Website Orders Over $50.00! This applies to everything for sale on my website. Ebay purchases are NOT eligible! This offer is running from November 9 - December 10, 2006 Only. The shipping will be removed automatically in the Paypal Shopping Cart for all orders OVER $50.00.
More details are on the Monthly Special page Click Here!

New Contest! All Mailing List Member are already entered! It is for an 8" x 10" "The Chimera Vanity" Print! The Winner will be notified by email on January 1st.

Featured Site, The Big Cat Rescue, located in Tampa, FL
It is one of the world’s largest sanctuaries for wild cats. They provide a permanent retirement home for more than 100 lions, tigers, leopards, cougars, servals, caracals, sand cats, etc., representing 16 of the 35 species of exotic cat. Nowhere else can so many species of exotic cat be found in one place. Big Cat Rescue is a 501(c)(3) non profit. We receive no government funding and rely on the generosity of thousands of individual donors to support the cats.

"Faeries Through The Seasons" Book
If you missed the Pre-Order that I had last month, you can still order a copy of the book from the lovely lady that made the book possible, Christina Davis. The ordering details are on her website Click Here

Well that about covers everything! LOL! All the website updates took a little longer than I expected :P At least they are done now for a while ;) Now I'm gonna paint! I may haver another WIP pix to post tomorrow. I'm finishing with the background tonight!

No comments: