Thursday, November 09, 2006

"The Chimera Vanity" in Mystic Pop Magazine...

Yay!! I haven't received my copy of the magazine yet in the mail but one of my favorite customers emailed me and said she bought it & saw my painting. So I looked on the Mystic Pop website.... The always show a few pages from the current issue.... Scroll about 3/4 of the way down to The Poetry Corner, Mystic Pop I'll post some real pixs when I get my copy of the magazine :)

Here's a link to Mystic Pop on Amazon.com. They don't sell the individual magazine though. Just a subscription......
Mystic Pop : the Now Age Magazine

You can buy it at most Borders, Hastings, Tower Records, and Barnes & Noble bookstores. I found my copy last month at Books a Million & I think they also have it in some other smaller bookstores too.

Website stuff.....
I'm working on some website updates right now :) Hopefully I will have them all done and a Mailing List email sent out late tonight ;)

No comments: