Thursday, July 24, 2008

WIP Sketch, "Nami & Rookia's Dragons" // eBay Reminders...

Here's the super rough sketch :) The background is going to have lots of mushrooms.......



Just a Reminder....** eBay Store Sale! ** All 8" x 10" Prints are just $10.00 each! This sale will be running through Midnight PST, Sunday, July 27th. eBay automatically takes the % discounted off of your orders. This applies on eBay Store Items only, Not on Items up for Auction or on my website tigerpixie.com. Buy the sale print in my store click here.

Also I have listed the #1 Canvas Print of "Summoning Old Friends" for auction on eBay. I have a few other auctions ending in the next few days too! Check them all out here, Tigerpixie Art Studio eBay Auctions

....I'm off to go start painting some kitties and cute little dragons!! :D

No comments: