Friday, November 21, 2008

eBay Store FREE Shipping! New Cameos! New Coffee Tea Mugs & Tile Jewelry Boxes from Pacific Trading!

I have a few more great updates to share.... Free Shipping in my eBay Store!, Lots of New Cameo Necklaces, Coloring pages & cards have been added to my eBay Store. NEW merchandise from Pacific Trading! Coffee/Tea mugs & Ceramic Tile Jewelry Boxes featuring my Fantasy Cats....

Just in time for your Holiday Shopping!
**
 FREE Shipping! **
On Everything In My eBay Store
Now through December 10, 2008

Everything in my eBay Store, Fixed Price Sales & Auctions are now all marked for FREE Shipping! The shipping will automatically be taken off from your total of anything purchased from me on eBay. Tigerpixie Art Studio eBay Store

Cameo Necklaces on eBay....
I have added about 50 New Cameo Necklace designs to my eBay store! All of the Maneki Neko's, Summoning Old Friends, Fairy Cats and many more. Available in both Large 40x30 & Small 30x22 sizes.

Coloring Note Cards & Coloring Pages on eBay...
The Gift Sets and also multiple sets are now available in my ebay store.

Current eBay Auctions Ending Soon...
I have 2 LE Canvas Prints up for Auctions with starting bids of Only $49.00!!

Calico's Mystical Pumpkin LE Canvas Print # 02 of 75

Summoning Old Friends LE Canvas Print # 02 of 75


Now Available at Pacific Trading...
Ceramic Jewelry Boxes & Coffee / Tea Mugs featuring my Fantasy Cats!


Fantasy Fairy Cat Coffee Tea Mugs from Pacific Trading Giftware

Coffee / Tea Mugs
Adorable 11oz coffee or tea mugs that are both Microwave and Dishwasher Safe. 13 different images available.

Fantasy Fairy Cat Ceramic Tile Jewelry Boxes from Pacific Trading Giftware

Ceramic Tile Jewelry Boxes
Dark wood jewelry box measures 5 1/8" x 5 1/8" x 2 3/4" and is fully lined on the inside. I have 36 different images available.

Ceramic Art Tiles
Beautiful 8" x 10" decorative ceramic art tiles with recessed hangers for tabletop or wall hanging displays. I have 36 different images available.

Click Here to see all of my Pacific Trading items at once.

Thanks so much for looking! :) I hope that you like my new Cameo Necklaces, Pacific Trading items & the Holiday Sales too!

Tigerpixie Art Studio Snowflake Fairy Cat Banner

No comments: