Monday, November 10, 2008

Figurines! Limited # up for Sale Now, HAED Cross Stitch Patterns


Fantasy Fairy Cat Resin Figurines, Statues

Figurines
I have a very limited number of figurines available for sale on my site! These are adorable resin figurines inspired by my fantasy fairy cat paintings.

Dea Dragonfly Fairy Cat (only 9 left Only 8 left)
Logan Ladybug Fairy Cat (only 4 left Only 3 left)
Calico's Mystical Pumpkin (only 8 left Only 6 left)
Bubble Fairy Cat (only 9 left Only 5 left)
Monarch Butterfly Fairy Cat (only 2 left Sold Out!)

These purchased from my website will be signed & dated on the bottom by me. I am unsure if I will be getting anymore of these myself to sell. See & purchase them all on my website here Figurines

Carrie Hawks, Fantasy Cat Cross Stitch Charts, Heaven and Earth Designs

Cross Stitch Patterns
I have 3 new cross stitch charts up on Heaven & Earth Designs,

Nami & Rookia's Dragons Cross Stitch Pattern

Summoning Old Friends

Lavender Roses (Quick Stitch)

Well that's it for now ;) I hope to have more new stuff to show soon! Thanks for looking!!

No comments: