Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Holiday FREE Shipping Offer, New Coloring Note Cards, Figurines Update

Just a quick website update for now. A Free Shipping offer!, NEW Coloring Notecards!, Figurines Selling Fast!....

Just in time for your Holiday Shopping!
**
 FREE Shipping! **
On Website Orders Over $20.00
Now through December 10, 2008

This applies to everything for sale on my website, Prints, Originals, Cameo Necklaces, Notecards, Bookmarks, Buttons, Postcards, Keychains, Magnets, Coloring Pages, Coloring Note Cards, etc. Notice: Ebay purchases are NOT eligible for this offer! This offer is running from Now - December 10, 2008 Only. The shipping will be removed automatically in the Shopping Cart for all orders OVER $20.00. Again, Ebay purchase are NOT eligible for this offer! More details are on the Monthly Special page on my website

Coloring Fun! Purrrfect coloring fun for all ages! I have created a new category for my Coloring Pages and my NEW Coloring Notecards!

Fantasy Fairy Cat Coloring Note Cards

Coloring Note Cards...
I have created blank Note cards from my coloring pages' fantasy cat line art. These adorable cards are perfect to color yourself and give with a gift OR to give uncolored as a gift for the recipient to color. As well as the Coloring Cards Gift Set with all 10 images, the cards are available for purchase in multiple quantities, 1 Single Card, 2 Cards, 4 Cards, or 10 Cards. See all the cards plus details and purchase info on my website here, Coloring Note Cards

Coloring Pages...
As well as the Coloring Page Gift Set with all 10 images, the pages are now available for purchase in multiple quantities, 1 Single Page, 5 Pages or 10 pages. See all the pages plus details and purchase info on my website here, Coloring Pages

Figurines Are Selling Fast!!
I have a very limited number of figurines available still available for sale on my site! These are adorable resin figurines inspired by my fantasy fairy cat paintings.

Dea Dragonfly Fairy Cat (only 9 left Only 8 left)
Logan Ladybug Fairy Cat (only 4 left Only 2 left)
Calico's Mystical Pumpkin (only 8 left Only 6 left)
Bubble Fairy Cat (only 9 left Only 3 left)
Monarch Butterfly Fairy Cat (only 2 left Sold Out!)

These purchased from my website will be signed & dated on the bottom by me. I am unsure if I will be getting anymore of these myself to sell. See & purchase them all on my website here Figurines

I hope that you like my new Coloring Note Cards & the Holiday Sales too! I have a few more new things in the works that I will be sharing with you soon. Thank you so much for looking and let me know if you have any questions at all.

Tigerpixie Art Studio Snowflake Fairy Cat Banner

No comments: