Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Big News! Zazzle Gift Gallery! www.TigerpixieArt.com


Carrie Hawks, Fantasy Cat Art TigerpixieArt Zazzle Gallery
Carrie Hawks, Fantasy Cat Art TigerpixieArt Zazzle Gallery

I have some very exciting news to share with you tonight! :) I have created a Zazzle Gallery for my Fantasy Cats! Zazzle is a wonderful on demand printing company that will enable me to share my artwork on many products and gift items!

My Fantasy Cats are now available on....

T-Shirts for Adults & Children! (Over 100 styles & many colors!)
Keds Shoes for Women & Children! YES, SHOESSSS!! :D
Mousepads!
Mugs! (Over 30 styles Coffee & Tea, 11 oz & 15 oz, Steins, Frosted Glass )
Postage Stamps! ( Real USPS Approved Stamps! )
Greeting Cards & Postcards!
Tote Bags!
Aprons!
Posters! ( BIG Posters, Framing available too! )
Pin Back Buttons, Magnets ( Round & Square )
Stickers, Keychains! & More!!

My Zazzle Gallery Link is.....

http://www.TigerpixieArt.com

....It's nice & easy to remember! :) I have also added this link to my website menu!

I have a good selection of my most popular images up to start. I will be adding MANY More images and products over the next few weeks! I have already added LOTS of Cute Valentines Products just in time for Valentine's Day Shopping too!

If there is a particular image you would like to see added, please let me know you are interested & which products and I will work on adding them to the gallery for you.

Also if the image you love is not on the product you would like yet, please let me know and I will get that product added to the gallery for you.

More about Zazzle...
Once you have added items to the cart and go to check out you will be prompted to Register. Creating your shopping account is quick easy! Then you will complete the Check Out process to purchase your items. *Also after you are registered you can join my "Fan Club" on my Zazzle page and receive automatic updates when I add new products to my gallery!

Payments can be made with, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and PayPal!

The "Help" Link at the top Right of every page has all the info about Zazzle's shipping & payment options as well as their policies & Customer Service email & phone numbers.

Remember, these products do not come from me. They are all through the Zazzle website. I do not handle anything that goes a long with your actual purchase from Zazzle. They handle shipping questions, returns, all orders, payments, etc.

I hope that you enjoy my New Zazzle Gift Gallery!! I have had so much fun creating all of these products and look forward to adding many more! So please check back and see what's new.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG!! SHOES!!! That's to cool hun :D
Though, the next piece to my collection I want to be a mug for my evening tea time. ^,^

Anonymous said...

Its really great that you have created a Zazzle gallery for your fantasy cats. I will certainly check out.