Monday, January 19, 2009

New Original Art! Cat Nips - "Lil Valentine" , Print Sale, Free Shipping Reminder....

Today I have a New little Valentine's Day Original Painting to share with you! I also have added this painting to the Gallery & on my Gift Items just in time for Valentine's Day!

This is a Very Special Auction! The Winner of this auction gets to decide what will be written in the heart! What will it be? A Purrrfect Valentine for your loved one! .... Marry Me? Love Me? Happy Valentine's Day? or simply a Name? The Choice will go to the Winner! ....


"Lil Valentine"

5" x 7" Mixed Media (acrylic, colored pencils & ink on Bristol Paper), 2009
An adorable little chubby white cat holding her Valentine's Day Love message on a candy conversation heart.
This is a 10 Day Auction with bidding starting at $29.95.

"Lil Valentine" is one of the cute chubby cats in my new series I have named "Cat Nips". I will be adding many more cuties to this series! I have created a gallery just for these petite felines on my website and will be adding many more cuties to this series. The Maneki Nekos are already at home in this gallery too.

Prints on Sale! "Lil Valentine" with the word 8x10" & 5x7" Prints are here...eBay Sale Items!

You can see them all as well as a group of Valentine's Day theme items (Notecards, Coloring Cards, etc.) here in My eBay Store

"My Feline Valentine" LE Canvas # 01/75
Bidding Starts at 50% off, $49.99! Auction Ends in 2 Days!

** Website Updates! **

I digitally added the word "LOVE" to the heart & made"Lil Valentine" available on my website as Glossy Prints, Bookmarks, Keychains, Magnets, Notecards....


Just a Reminder....
FREE Shipping on my Website! *Happy New Year / Valentine's Day Special*....
I am offering FREE Shipping on all Website Orders Over $25.00! This applies to everything for sale on my website, Prints, Originals, LE Canvas Prints, Cameo Necklaces, Figurines, Notecards, Bookmarks, Buttons, Postcards, Keychains, Magnets, Coloring Pages, Coloring Note Cards, etc. This offer is running from Now - February 8, 2009 Only. The shipping will be removed automatically in the Shopping Cart for all orders OVER $25.00. *Note This offer does not apply to eBay or Etsy sales!* Shop Now! ... www.tigerpixie.com

Thanks for looking!! :)

No comments: