Monday, January 19, 2009

WIP! "Steampunk Cat" Rough Sketch....

I've had this drawn up waiting to have time to paint it for a while!! Yes, I have been drawn into the world that is Steampunk! After seeing so many amazing costumes at Dragon*Con I was inspired to draw this pretty kitty! A little different from my norm but I really like it! There will be a guy kitty too but I haven't drawn him yet. They will make a really nice matching pair ;) I'm keeping the background a secret, I'll just say it's going to be really cool!



Sorry I've been so absent on here. I have sooooooo many things going on right now. I am just swamped!! I'll have some cool stuff to share in a few weeks ( hopefully sooner) though so it will all be worth it ;D

I do have a New little Valentine's Day painting to share tonight in just a little while!
I'll be back in a little bit!!

No comments: