Tuesday, August 08, 2006

eBay Store Updates

ACEO 2.5" x 3.5" Trading Card Prints
I have six new #1/10 ACEO prints up for auction right now and the other 9 of each image have been added to my ebay Store. Many other images are still available if you need them for your collection! Shipping for ACEO Prints is just $1.00 for as many prints as you would like. I will also be added a few more images and #1 prints later this week. Some of these images are almost sold out & Some have already sold out! Remember there will only be 10 prints of each image so when they are gone they are really gone!


I have created a new category in my eBay Store called "To Be Discontinued". Here I will be placing some of my older artwork prints for sale at a reduced sale price for a month or so before I remove them from my store. They are available as both 8"x10" and 5"x7" prints.
The prints currently listed "To Be Discontinued" are...
"Volos The Happy Gargoyle" & Detail Version
"Pixie The Butterfly Cat"
"Othello"
"Sunflower"
"Patch Cat"
"Patch Kitten"
"Dragon Claw"
"Bud The Butterfly Cat"
You can see them all in my store here, To Be Discontinued

Thanks for looking you guys!! Have a good night! :)

No comments: