Saturday, August 12, 2006

"Lil Blue Fairy Cat" Original ACEO Art Card

I took a little break from my big painting that I've been working on to make a cute little original aceo! I have listed it tonight on eBay with No Reserve and bidding starting at ONLY .74 Cents!! If all goes well with this auction I may make some more original Aceos. Click the image to see the auction.....


"Lil Blue Fairy Cat"

3.5" x 2.5" Original ACEO Mini Art Card, Acrylic washes & Ink on Bristol Paper,2006

ACEO, stands for "Art Cards Editions and Originals". Search eBay for "ACEO" to find more Trading Cards created by Self-Representing Artists. All cards are 2.5" by 3.5" (inches) They are highly affordable, collectible and tradeable! Also very easy to handle, show, and store. They fit into standard trading card albums, sleeves and storage containers and are also suitable for framing. Start or add to your collection today!

ACEO 2.5" x 3.5" Trading Card Prints
I still have six new #1/10 ACEO prints up for auction right now and the other 9 of each image have been added to my ebay Store. Many other images are still available if you need them for your collection! Shipping for ACEO Prints is just $1.00 for as many prints as you would like. I will also be added a few more images and #1 prints later this week. Some of these images are almost sold out & Some have already sold out! Remember there will only be 10 prints of each image so when they are gone they are really gone!

Back to painting the big painting! :) Have a good night you guys!!!!

No comments: