Tuesday, August 29, 2006

"Plum Fae Cat" Original ACEO Art Card

I made another one! :) I have listed it tonight on eBay with No Reserve and bidding starting at ONLY .74 Cents!! Click the image to see the auction.....


"Plum Fae Cat"

2.5" x 3.5" Original ACEO Mini Art Card, Acrylic washes & Ink on Bristol Paper,2006

ACEO, stands for "Art Cards Editions and Originals". Search eBay for "ACEO" to find more Trading Cards created by Self-Representing Artists. All cards are 2.5" by 3.5" (inches) They are highly affordable, collectible and trade able! Also very easy to handle, show, and store. They fit into standard trading card albums, sleeves and storage containers and are also suitable for framing. Start or add to your collection today!

This one has little glittery sparkles on the wings and pompoms :) I'm not sure how many more original ACEOs I'm going to make right now. I've had a few other projects come up that I need to work on. I going to try and find time for a few more. I've had some requests for a few other colors of fairy cats.

No comments: