Sunday, August 20, 2006

"Raven's Moon" 12" x 16" Original Painting & Prints For Sale // New Cross Stitch Patterns

I am very pleased to share this new painting with you! I thought it was about time for me to paint something with a gothic feel. I really like how this painting turned out. Due to the size, level of detail & time I have spent on this painting, I have listed this painting in my ebay store at a fixed Buy It Now price or you may Submit Best Offer. I also have it available for sale on my website, prints and notecards for sale there too. I am also very happy to announce that Heaven & Earth Designs has released 19 new full size cross stitch patterns of my artwork!


Click on the image to see the listing & close up pixs......


"Raven's Moon"

12" x 16" Acrylic on Canvas, 2006

~ Prints of "Raven's Moon" are also available in my eBay store at Buy It Now
Sale Prices.....
8 x 10 inch Glossy Prints, 30 listed at $10.99 each

12 x 16 inch Glossy Prints, 30 listed at $22.99 each

5 x 7 inch Glossy Mini Prints, 30 listed at $6.99 each

I also have "Lil Blue Fairy Cat" ACEO ending Tuesday night & one 8" x 10" print of "Raven's Moon" right now at a low sale price for 10 day auction.
My current auctions Click Here

NEW Cross Stitch Patterns at HAED!

I hope you all like my new painting! Have a good night you guys!

No comments: